We are a team of passionate people focused on VR, AR, XR, AI and other industry 4.0 standards. We welcome all energetic, passionate and highly motivated individuals who can work with us in a cutting edge technology driven environment.
Read full job description here - https://www.technopark.org/job-detail?cmpid=10381&vacancy_id=29363
Read full job description here - https://www.technopark.org/job-detail?cmpid=10381&vacancy_id=29364
Read full job description here - https://www.technopark.org/job-detail?cmpid=10381&vacancy_id=29365
Read full job description here - https://www.technopark.org/job-detail?cmpid=10381&vacancy_id=29386
Read full job description here - https://www.technopark.org/job-detail?cmpid=10381&vacancy_id=29387
Read full job description here - https://www.technopark.org/job-detail?cmpid=10381&vacancy_id=29388
Read full job description here - https://www.technopark.org/job-detail?cmpid=10381&vacancy_id=29435
Read full job description here - https://www.technopark.org/job-detail?cmpid=10381&vacancy_id=29437
Read full job description here - https://www.technopark.org/job-detail?cmpid=10381&vacancy_id=29438
Read full job description here - https://www.technopark.org/job-detail?cmpid=10381&vacancy_id=29439
Experience: 0-2 years
Job location: Trivandrum
Qualification and Skill Requirements;
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, 0-2 years of professional working experience in a similar position.
• Exceptional experience working in a python environment and good understanding of using the relevant tools from the Python library
• Strong understanding of machine learning algorithms& principles, and their application.
• Proven working experience with microservices and development of REST APIs.• Experience with object detection and data extraction.
• Experience with Deep Learning architectures such as Convolutional Neural Networks Autoencoders.
• Experience with machine learning library scikit-learn, and image processing tool Opencv.
• Should have good skills for applying automation of the processes, and designing A.I.
• Ability to work on a project end to end without support of a team lead.• Experience with the development of Machine Learning-based systems or have worked with Data Scientists.
• Experience with C++• Knowledge and experience about Deep Learning frameworks such as Tensor Flow (and Keras), PyTorch
• Understanding of Data Warehouse concepts, ETL strategies and best practices
• Ability to think out-of-box and evaluating results based on customer value• Energetic self-starter, with the desire to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills• Research-minded, ability to run experiments independently.
• Must have true startup spirit. Be willing to wear multiple hats and deliver end-to-end
Key skills: Image processing, Algorithms, Data extraction , Machine Learning , opencv, CUDA, Python, R, Spark,Extract, Transform, Load (ETL), AWS, PostgreSQL, Teradata, Hadoop
• Work closely with product management and related subject matter experts to understand and create developer tools and solutions roadmaps; Design, train, test, productize and deploy machine learning models, writing production-level code and assuming end-to-end ownership of successful ML use case implementation with excellent scalability and performance.
• Create new ideas of for the development of inhouse technology and tools
• Transform or translate a business problem in the cloud infrastructure space to an AI or ML problem and help develop innovative ML driven solutions
• Propose and build innovative technical solutions for the developer space leveraging AI, machine learning (ML), and cloud technologies
• Propose and architect AI or ML driven solutions in the developer space
• Work closely with the team to identify and evaluate different ML algorithms in the areas of recommendation systems and deep learning networks for classification
• Examine and develop new codes created by other colleagues to ensure it is suitable for building and deployment
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line
Job location: Trivandrum, Kerala
Proactively identify new business opportunities and prospects- including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
Develop market strategies by researching lists of high potential prospects, and effectively implement, including marketing programs and monthly promotions
Work with the business leadership team in penetrating strategic accounts by identifying business pains, decision makers, budget, time frame , and schedule sales appointments with qualified prospects.
Learn about all company products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
Managing, tracking and following up on leads
Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
Developing proposals, quotations, and tenders for inquiries and negotiating terms to secure sales opportunities to meet targets
Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients
Understand customer requirements and close the sales and go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
Work with the business development team in generating qualified first appointments for the sales
Conduct and or coordinate in product presentations in different locations Create and update the activity report
Meet monthly sales goals Attend client meetings
Efficient Management / Client facing capabilities
Develop and sustain effective new business relationships with clients and independently handle business operations
Responsible for constant interaction with clients
Responsible for negotiating with the Clients, regarding the bill rates if necessary.
Attend trade and public events for networking and to secure new business opportunities
Researching and analyzing the market and industry trends
Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com ‘SE-001’ with subject line